- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Easy and convenient disinfectant spray to use.
- No wiping required.
- Kills 99.9% bacteria, fungi and virus.
- Suitable for all hard surfaces around the home including bins, door handles, toilet area etc.
- It can also be used on soft surfaces: sofa, mattress, pillows, pet bedding etc.
- Fragrances the air leaving your house smelling fresh.
- Developed and manufactured in Europe in accordance with ISO 9001 & packed in the UK under strict GMP quality standards.
- Children over 3 years*
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Liquid and vapours are highly flammable.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- If swallowed rinse mouth with water.
- If sanitiser comes into contact with the eyes - rinse thoroughly with water and remove contact lenses if present and continue to rinse.